In order to guarantee a safe and relaxing stay, Villa Mediterranea is going to apply all the safe measures suggested by National Protocol “Safe Customer Services”
wrote by the main touristic associations and operators: Federalberghi, Associazione Italiana Confindustria Alberghi and Assohotel, and the collaboration of Bologna Sant’Orsola hospital, Red Cross and Civil Protection.
We would like to highlight the importance of individual responsibility directed to have a respectful behavior of common wellness, without which rules are useless.
Individual responsibility that has to be supported by clear and precise informations about:
- Reception organization
- Safety distance organization in all the hotel common areas
- Sanitizing gel points in the main hotel areas
- Rooms and common areas cleaning made by “Quiesicuro Protocol”: a perfect disinfection that every guest can verify, with his smartphone, by a QR code
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of air conditioning system
- Individual protective devices for all members of our staff, such us disposable masks and gloves
- All staff members will be trained about prevention measures
- Breakfast will have table service with safety distance, above all in open spaces
- How to use the swimming pool
All measures above will be simply conveyed to all our guests after check in.